Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Welcome! This is my first foray into blogging, so please be patient with me as I may make many mistakes and I will slowly get the hang of it!
I am a 'young' quilter as they tell me and consider myself to be a beginner at most techniques associated with quilting!
I welcome any and all quilty friends to join and hope that you enjoy my site!


This is a photo of a quilt top done by me in ONE weekend at a quilt retreat. It was a mystery quilt so I had no idea what the finished quilt would look like...all we knew was we needed to pick 3 contrasting colors and have it all pre-cut before we went so enable us to get a "head start"...let me tell you the machine was humming along!
We all had a great time and not all the weekend was spent quilting, we have a fancy dress dinner and great food, couple of beverages and lots of laughter!


I think this might be enough for my first post and I need to get off the computer and onto the sewing machine to get my block done for the friendship quilt some of our local quilt group girls are doing! Its to be handed in tonight so I better get my butt into gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment